17th July 2008
Nine Volt Audio has announced the release of Big Bad Guitars - a collection of tough and heavy-duty modern rock guitar loops. With aggressive and intense tones, all parts were recorded on two guitars through different amps, allowing for a huge stereo spread of six-string sound.
Amp sounds were dialed in and recorded by producer, mixer and engineer Michael Wagener, known for his work with many hard rock and heavy metal bands like Motley Crue, Ozzy Osbourne and Metallica.
As part of Nine Volt Audio's BPM Flex Series, every REX-based loop in the collection can be used at virtually any tempo without artificial stretching or unwanted audio artifacts.
- 925 files for each format: REX2, Stylus RMX, Apple Loops and ACIDized Wav. Each part is presented as a mono, single guitar part, and an accompanying stereo loop with each part panned hard left and right.
- Organized into "mini-song" suites, each suite contains clearly labeled song parts, riffs, string "scrapes" and sustained chords for endings and breaks.
- The collection features 130+ "remix" style guitar loops that feature filtered, "stuttered" and effected sounds designed to take each suite to the next level.
- Any of the REX-based loops (used in Stylus RMX and Reason) can be used at tempos as slow as 70 BPM.
- Includes a "Toolbox" section of straight-ahead 8th and 16th note palm-muted power chord loops, designed to supplement any suite or stand on their own as the backbone to any track.
- All loops are in 24-bit/44.1kHz resolution.
Big Bad Guitars is available now with an MSRP of $99.99 / £49.95 / €74.95.
16 Sep 2013 Nine Volt Audio: 50% off Shimmer & Shake
08 May 2012 Final Week for Nine Volt Audio Two-for-One Sale
07 Apr 2011 Nine Volt Audio Announces Two-for-One Sale
04 Jul 2013 dboxSamples releases Xp04 / Tech-Drums
09 May 2012 Resonance Sound releases SOR Clicks & FX Vol.1
30 Jul 2011 Eric Persing Interview
15 Jul 2011 Zero-G releases Electro Glitch Essentials
29 Jun 2010 Spectrasonics updates Stylus RMX to v1.9.4d