11th January 2010
No Dough Music has announced the release of Deconstructed 2, the first in a new line of production tools and aids. It will be followed by the first of NDM's Micropak offerings later in January. Feb/Mar will see more Micropaks and also NDM's first concept Package - a comprehensive look into the sounds of the Roland TB303.
No Dough Music says that Deconstructed 2 offers "a compelling insight into the hearts, minds and studios of the labels successful roster of artists". It provides the sound of ND records - from chunky percussion to fat and warm classic kick drums - all processed through top-end analogue equipment to get "that sought after vibe".
Specification / details:
- 2.2 Gigabytes of Samples / over 2600 24-bit 44,100 Wav Samples.
- Kicks: Over 300 Kick drums.
- Percussion: 300 "Hot & Heavy" Sounds from Tribal to Detroit, processed to give you a solid chunky sound.
- Loops: Over 200 loops offering what you need without extra sounds or reverb.
- Synth & Bass: "Delicious tones and sultry sounds" that can be applied to any style of electronic music.
- Comprehensive Bells / Hats & Cymbals / Claps & Snares / Fx.
- Supports all major samplers, Kontakt, Ableton, NNXT, EXS24, Battery and Halion, and REX Files for the loops.
Deconstructed 2 is available as a downloadable product for €13.99 until the end of January 2010 (then €19.99).