Noisebud has updated GranMa granular VST to 2.0.
Except small changes in the granular engine there are two new main features:
- A freeze button that will override everything (even the wet/dry knob) and freeze what ever is sent into the plugin at the moment.
- A timer, so that the user may know the length of their recorded audio.
- Added a simple Freeze button.
- Added a timer for the length of the buffer.
- Changed the behavior of the release.
- The playback engine is a bit more smooth.
- Dry/Wet control is designed to make more sense.
- The record button is now also an input audio meter.