14th February 2011
Noisebud has announced that it has updated Noisebud Filter to version 3.11 and released version 2.0 of Noisebud Bompa. Both VST plug-ins are free and available for Windows.
New in 2.0:
- Changed the way knobs react to movement, they only react on vertical movement from now on (easier).
- Added Phase shift to the Boom and Gritty engine.
- Added metering for the processed sound (called pressure in the plug) to make it easier to avoid clipping.
- Reworked all graphics from scratch.
New in Noisebud Filter 3.11:
- Changed the way you interact with the knobs, they now only react on vertical movements which should make it easier to use.
- Appearance: New logo and removed the donation button.
- Fixed limiter bug.