Noisefirm has announced the release of Noisefirm Handbell, a Kontakt instrument that features a 5-octave set of handbells recorded in Nashville, TN. The package also includes presets for Apple EXS24 and Ableton Live Sampler, as well as 170 'one-shot' samples.
- Control for switching between Mute, Ring, and Shake articulations.
- Independent damping release sample level control.
- Attack and Release controls for sculpting the right shape.
- Unique Panning Engine to reproduce various ensemble setups.
- Convolution reverb featuring IR samples of a beautiful cathedral space.
- Switchable wood textures to make articulation changes easy to see.
Kontakt (full retail version 5 and newer):
- Multi-sampled 5-octave Handbell Set recorded in Nashville, TN.
- Fully custom GUI.
- Powerful KSP scripting to improve instrument performance.
- Nearly 600 samples of various articulations.
- 15 included presets to jumpstart your creativity.
- Infinite loop points for shake articulation.
- Included convolution reverb of authentic cathedral space.
Ableton Instrument Rack (for Ableton Sampler):
- Convenient macro controls for maximum usability.
- All articulations available from a single instrument.
- Built-in effects controls for reverb.
Apple Logic EXS24:
- One patch for each of the different articulations.
- Infinite loop points for the 'Shake" articulation.
- 170 "one-shot" WAV samples for dropping into any DAW.
- Requires 911 MB of free disk space (uncompressed).
Price: $49 from Noisefirm as a digital download.