killerGATE+ is a multi-effect centred around a 32-step gate sequencer synchronised to host tempo. It includes a state-variable filter, LFO and distortion.
- Envelope/gate mode.
- Envelope with attack and decay.
- Limited tie function.
- Sample & hold to add randomness to gate levels.
- Low/High/band-Pass and Band-Reject modes.
- 12/24dB per octave switchable.
- Filter saturation for a fatter sound.
- Synchronised to host tempo.
- 7 different waveforms.
- Modulates Cutoff and Amp.
- High excite and low cut controls.
- Wet/dry mix.
NEOkILLER II is an updated and improved version of NEOkILLER with the following new/revised features:
- Oscillators can be synchronised to NOTE ON.
- Oscillator Hard Sync added with dedicated envelope.
- Revised Modulation Envelope with selectable Decay Slope.
- LFO can be synchronised to NOTE ON.
- Improvements to Velocity modulation.
- Removed delay.
- No backwards-compatiblity with NEOkILLER.
- 128 new patches.