The 64 tri-colour pads can launch loops and clips, trigger drums and samples, and also control effects, volumes, mutes, solos and more. Launchpad S can do all this but has brighter LEDs, a significantly faster refresh rate and is now plug and play with other software such as FL Studio.
- 64-button music software controller Launch loops/clips, trigger drums and samples, and control effects and volumes.
- Comes with Launchpad Edition version of Ableton Live allowing the user to create music straight out of the box.
- Plug and play with FL Studio and other software applications using custom software control overlays in the box.
- Now supports iPad Launchpad S connects to iPad with the Apple Camera Connection Kit — no drivers required.
- iPad music app Trigger loops and remix on the fly with just a Launchpad S and your iPad.
- Launchpad S is bus powered, even from an iPad.
Price: $219.99. LaunchPad S will ship in April.