11th August 2003
A demo can be downloaded here.
- Two Oscillators that have been carefully modelled to preserve the precise tonal character of the classic sawtooth and square waveforms of the original instruments.
- 12/24 dB Low-pass filter with all the warmth and resonance often lacking in today’s modern digital synthesis methods.
- Intuitive ADSR envelopes.
- Low Frequency Oscillation which can directly control the harmonic content of the sound by pulse width modulation or filter cut-off.
- Oscillator Sync for the most complex and expressive timbres.
- Enhanced Classic panel for greater tweakability:
The original front panel has been 3D modelled and additional controls have been added for ease of use. The Filter envelope has its own set of ADSR controls and OSC1 and OSC2 have their own section for pitch modulation and PWM control.
- All controls receive MIDI controller numbers for the recording and replay of tweaks during a performance.
- 100 "Stunning" Sounds carefully crafted from the Novation factory.
The Bass Station Plug-In is shipped with the classic originals along with many more totaling 100 sounds for immediate gratification. The patches cover a huge sonic range from screaming leads to phatt funky basses.
- Sounds created in original Bass Stations can be uploaded into Plug In or vice-versa.
- On screen dynamic velocity responsive keyboard. (Mouse position determines velocity).
15 May 2013 Novation updates Automap to v4.7
09 Apr 2013 Novation announces LaunchPad S
08 Mar 2013 Novation releases Launchpad for iPad
23 Jan 2013 Novation announces Launchkey 25, 49 & 61
09 Mar 2012 Novation updates Automap to v4.3
10 Oct 2011 Novation updates Novation FX Suite to v1.2
19 Sep 2011 Novation announces Automap 4
02 Jun 2011 Novation updates Automap to v3.7.4
10 May 2011 Novation updates V-Station to v1.7
22 Apr 2010 Kreativ Sounds released SYN Bass Station Sounds
08 Nov 2004 ProSounds adds AU support to Essential Basses
23 Aug 2004 ProSounds Summer Sale
28 Oct 2003 ProSounds launched