2nd June 2011
Novation has updated Automap to version 3.7.4.
- The Waves 8 features are not fully implemented, Waves 8 users are not advised to install this beta.
- Logic users who previously used 'Automap Logic Mixer' should go to Logic > Preferences > Control Surfaces > Rebuild Defaults, to update Logic's mixer settings.
- Fixed crash with Plug-In Manager under certain conditions.
- Fixed drumpad calibration issue with Nocturn Keyboard.
- Updated firmware for Remote SL Compact to version 4.2.03.
- Added partial native support for Waves 8 plug-ins (not fully implemented).
- Added notification when trying to wrap Waves 8 plug-ins in Plug-In Manager.
- Fixed some Waves VST3 mono plug-ins not able to be automapped.
- Added and improved some default mappings.
- Added 64 bit plug-in display in Plug-In Manager for Windows 7 64 systems.
- Updated VST3 search paths on Windows 7 64 system in Plug-In Manager.
- Updated Windows Novation USB Driver to 2.1 release version.
- Fixed Digital Performer 7 crash on some systems.
- Improved VST3 wrapper using the latest VST3 SDK.
Remote SL Compact 4.2.03 release notes:
- Fixed keyboard sensing on some units.