Changes in v1.1:
- Fix oscillator phase problem. Symptom: When different octaves were selected in separate oscillators, there was a phase error resulting in incorrect amplitude levels.
- Fix oscillator re-sync problem. Symptom: When oscillator sync was enabled and a phase offset introduced, the oscillator re-sync was not working correctly.
- De-zipper filter cut-off control. Symptom: Steps in the filter cut-off were audible when controlling the filter externally, particularly when a high resonance setting was used.
- Fix problem with amplitude envelope when velocity sensitivity active. Symptom: Clicks were audible in the amplitude envelope when the VEL->AMP control had a high setting and large change in velocity occurred.
- Ignore MIDI Program Changes when receiving a program change number that is the same as the current program.
- Security enhancements.
- Improved graphics rendering speed (Mac Only).
- Ensure all notes are stopped when starting transport.