22nd December 2012
The new features include:
- Live Loop Merger (the instrument automatically stretch any loop for any of the 7 loop players at the song speed when loaded into a DAW or in standalone mode).
- Live Loop Browser (the instrument can browse between loops while it is in play mode when loaded into a DAW as well as in standalone app keeping always the new loaded loop in synchro with all the other players and with the song in your DAW.
- Automatic Song Starter/Maker due the possibility to randomize the loaded loops picking them from user folders also when the instrument is in play mode.
- Live Remix Console. The user can play the instrument in Live sessions and the Mute and Solo buttons on the panel will be retriggered at Beat like the famous Ableton Live feature. Can also be played with a Lemur controller.
- Save Project bug fixed, now it run properly on all the machines.
- Save Project with song in any DAW.
- Optimized BPM detection.
- Faster Full Randomization.
- Long File Names split in 2 rows into the loop browsers bug fixed.
- Documentation on board updated with more infos and tips.
- Loop Length Retrigger into a DAW permit to retrigg the loop at the desired step number.
- Customizable Loop Length for each channel permit to play shorter parts of the loop only.
- Improved GUI.
The base price for Remix is 65€ but it can be bought with a 30% discount until the end of January, 2013. Demo versions (exe/vst)can be downloaded HERE.