NTS Audio Labs has released Hip-Hop, a new freeware Grooves/Loops Generator for Windows in standalone and VST instrument formats.
Hip Hop allows you to instantly generate Hip-Hop Music: Full Parts, Drum loops, Groove loops, Bass Loops and Hats loops as wave files. It comes with an internal library of about 1000 sounds: 65 Kicks, 70 Hats 118 and 145 Claps and Snares + 600 percussive sounds.
- Live Playable (In standalone mode or in Ableton Live as well).
- One mouse click to instantly generate 100 Hip-Hop loops at a time (Every key of the MIDI keyboard will be filled with a loop).
- Create loops in progressive musical order.
- Kick Side-chained output.
- MIDI recognition for external MIDI controllers use.
- Direct EXPORT to wav file for ALL loops with unique mouse click (from 4 to 32 beats).
- BPM or Host Synchronization (guaranteed synchronization with Ableton Live, Cubase and FL Studio).
- Load user wave samples on all channels for the bottom loop part.
- Point to user folders to pick Kick drums, Claps & Snares, Hats. A lot of factory sounds included.
- Over 1,000 one shot samples can be loaded for each channel.
- 10 Filters.
- Stereo audio output at 16 bit/24 bit 44100hz.
- Accurate/Precision Timings.
- True stereo channels. Each channel can load samples at any sample rate and any bit rate (8-/16-/24-/32-bit).
- Intellidrums v2.0 Technology.
- Sample players "class AA".
- Swing routine "class AA".
- Customizable Side-chainer.
- Save loops to.wav files (16/24 bit).
- Never ending capabilities due to Ai randomizators.