21st October 2013
Antimatter is focused on doing what Antidote does best - detailed, rich and spacious pads and atmospheres. Filtered chord washes, space exploration soundbeds, heavenly wavesequences, overdriven growls and various forms of supersaw-esque insanity are all on offer.
Each Combinator has unique rotary, button and modwheel destinations; Combinators are categorized across seven folders for easy access; Antidote patches that make up each Combinator are also available, including proper modwheel mapping; and all patches have been meticulously volume-balanced to fit into your mix instantly and not offend ears or blow monitors. Many Combinators also feature easy Amp Envelope controls to turn evolving pads into snappier polys or leads.
- 100 unique Combinators.
- 127 Antidote device patches.
- 2 Demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers - Jeremy Janzen, Tom Pritchard and Adam Fielding.
- Requires: Antidote Rack Extension version 1.21 or higher, and Reason 6.5 or higher.
Antimatter is available now for $29 CAD.
13 Oct 2010 Nucleus SoundLab releases NanoSequences [ReFill]
19 Mar 2009 Nucleus SoundLab updates Viral Outbreak to v1.5
17 Oct 2013 Sounds And Effects releases Netherworld Bundle
10 Oct 2013 Loopmasters release "Deep Groove House Vol.2"
25 Sep 2013 Loopmasters release Kasra "Critical DnB" Vol.2
15 Aug 2013 Sounds And Effects: 2 for 1 special
03 Jul 2013 Loopmasters release CAPSUN Trap pack