Nucleus SoundLab has released Hyperdrive - a new Reason ReFill for Propellerhead's new additive synth Rack Extension, Parsec.
Nucleus SoundLab has employed experienced sound designers to create a ReFill containing a full palette of new sounds for Parsec, suitable for a variety of electronic music genres - such as ambient, IDM, trance, or film score. Hyperdrive features Blade Runner-esque FX, piercing psychedelic leads, glassy sweeping pads, hybrid Parsec/Thor duets as well deep sci-fi atmospheres.
Hyperdrive includes all the standard features of a Nucleus SoundLab ReFill: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; Parsec patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch.
- 128 unique Combinators across eight categories.
- 178 Parsec device patches.
- 2 demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers - Adam Fielding, Shaun Wallace, Lewis Osborne, Navi Retlav, James Miles and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Parsec Rack Extension.
Hyperdrive is available now for $39 CAD.