9th December 2013
Nucleus SoundLab has released Hyperdrive - a new Reason ReFill for Propellerhead's new additive synth Rack Extension, Parsec.
Nucleus SoundLab has employed experienced sound designers to create a ReFill containing a full palette of new sounds for Parsec, suitable for a variety of electronic music genres - such as ambient, IDM, trance, or film score. Hyperdrive features Blade Runner-esque FX, piercing psychedelic leads, glassy sweeping pads, hybrid Parsec/Thor duets as well deep sci-fi atmospheres.
Hyperdrive includes all the standard features of a Nucleus SoundLab ReFill: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; Parsec patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch.
- 128 unique Combinators across eight categories.
- 178 Parsec device patches.
- 2 demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers - Adam Fielding, Shaun Wallace, Lewis Osborne, Navi Retlav, James Miles and Jeremy Janzen.
- Requires: Parsec Rack Extension.
Hyperdrive is available now for $39 CAD.
13 Oct 2010 Nucleus SoundLab releases NanoSequences [ReFill]
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
26 Feb 2014 Sounds And Effects releases ODD Reason ReFill
17 Oct 2013 Sounds And Effects releases Netherworld Bundle
10 Oct 2013 Loopmasters release "Deep Groove House Vol.2"
25 Sep 2013 Loopmasters release Kasra "Critical DnB" Vol.2