Neo DX isn't meant to compete with the millions of existing imported DX7 patches for PX7. Instead, Nucleus SoundLab's team of eight veteran sound designers has harnessed the power of the Reason Combinator to explore modern FM synthesis. Neo DX is populated by huge detuned leads, sparkling pad layers, modular FM drumkits, distorted basses, and heavily-filtered arpeggios.
All the standard highlights of Nucleus SoundLab ReFills are still present: Unique Combinators with unique Combinator controls; PX7 patches that make up each Combinator are individually available; full categorization of both Combinators and device patches; careful volume-balancing for every single patch.
- 122 unique Combinators across ten categories.
- 210 PX7 device patches.
- 3 demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers.
- Requires: PX7 Rack Extension.
Neo DX is available now at a price of $39 USD.