Nucleus SoundLab has released the next Season in their series of advanced video tutorials for Reason - Reason Wizardry Season Three. Season Three is a compilation of eleven issues from the Nucleus SoundLab archives, compiled into a comprehensive video tutorial product.
In Reason Wizardry Season Three, users will be guided through complex Reason concepts by Nucleus SoundLab Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen. Jeremy has been creating commercial ReFills since 2005, including the Pantheon and Filter Research series of ReFills, as well as the recently released BFD Core ReFill.
- 11 full-length video tutorials
- Consists of over 8.5 hours of video and weighs in at 4GB
- Captured at crisp 800x600 resolution (some issues are 1280x720 HD)
- Includes 45 example patches
All the main topics from each included issue are listed below:
- RV-7000 Reverb - In-Depth
- Creating a Vocoder from Scratch
- Phase Subtraction in Thor
- Mastering Techniques in Reason
- Kong Drum Designer - In-Depth
- Create your own Pulveriser Compressor
- Create your own Alligator Gate
- Pulveriser and The Echo - In-Depth
- Alligator - In-Depth
- Neptune - In-Depth
- Final Issue - Multiple Sound Design Techniques (triple-length issue)
Reason Wizardry Season Three is available for purchase now for an intro price of $24 until January 31st, 2013. Also, all three Reason Wizardry Seasons are packed together at a discount in the Reason Wizardry Complete Bundle for $69.
Want a demo? The entire October 2011 issue is freely viewable below.
13 Oct 2010 Nucleus SoundLab releases NanoSequences [ReFill]
19 Mar 2009 Nucleus SoundLab updates Viral Outbreak to v1.5
17 Oct 2013 Sounds And Effects releases Netherworld Bundle
10 Oct 2013 Loopmasters release "Deep Groove House Vol.2"
25 Sep 2013 Loopmasters release Kasra "Critical DnB" Vol.2
15 Aug 2013 Sounds And Effects: 2 for 1 special
03 Jul 2013 Loopmasters release CAPSUN Trap pack