6th July 2010
Nucleus SoundLab announces the release of Filter Research 2, a ReFill for Propellerhead Reason and Record.
Filter Research 2 is a continuation of the concept of complex effect devices built in the Reason environment. Far from just simple reverb or chorus devices, each patch in Filter Research 2 is a creative effect that will supercharge even the most bland mix or instrument.
New features include:
- Effect patches controllable by keyboard MIDI input.
- A wide variety of sequenced effects with inbuilt patterns.
- A huge selection of filters that go beyond LP/BP/HP.
- Ducking delays, crunchy envelope-followed distortion devices.
- New spectral processors.
- 200+ Combinators included.
- PDF manual describing each Combinator.
- New more detailed manual format.
- 5 Epic Combinators - including video documentation.
- All Combinators created from scratch.
- Each Combinator has all 4 rotaries/buttons uniquely assigned.
- Requires Reason 4 or higher either in standalone or together with Record.
Filter Research 2 is available now for electronic distribution. The price is $59. However, for the next few days, both Nucleus SoundLab customers and newsletter subscribers can purchase for only $49.