6th July 2010
Nucleus SoundLab announces the release of Filter Research 2, a ReFill for Propellerhead Reason and Record.
Filter Research 2 is a continuation of the concept of complex effect devices built in the Reason environment. Far from just simple reverb or chorus devices, each patch in Filter Research 2 is a creative effect that will supercharge even the most bland mix or instrument.
New features include:
- Effect patches controllable by keyboard MIDI input.
- A wide variety of sequenced effects with inbuilt patterns.
- A huge selection of filters that go beyond LP/BP/HP.
- Ducking delays, crunchy envelope-followed distortion devices.
- New spectral processors.
- 200+ Combinators included.
- PDF manual describing each Combinator.
- New more detailed manual format.
- 5 Epic Combinators - including video documentation.
- All Combinators created from scratch.
- Each Combinator has all 4 rotaries/buttons uniquely assigned.
- Requires Reason 4 or higher either in standalone or together with Record.
Filter Research 2 is available now for electronic distribution. The price is $59. However, for the next few days, both Nucleus SoundLab customers and newsletter subscribers can purchase for only $49.
13 Oct 2010 Nucleus SoundLab releases NanoSequences [ReFill]
19 Mar 2009 Nucleus SoundLab updates Viral Outbreak to v1.5
18 Jun 2013 Sounds And Effects The New World is On Sale
15 Apr 2013 Detunized introduces Universal Formats
11 Mar 2013 Thaloops Releases 'Piano Shots 1' Piano Samples
06 Mar 2013 Zero-G releases "Vocal Lix" sample library