19th March 2009
Nucleus SoundLab has updated Viral Outbreak VSTi to v1.5.
- GrooveBox step-sequencer component now added and integrated into VSTi. With this component you can sequence entire tracks inside Viral Outbreak.
- FX .dll added to package. This can be used to add Viral Outbreak as a VST effect to your tracks.
- 136 brand-new presets by Tasmodia and Jeremy Janzen. Most focus on complex GrooveBox sequences. Additionally, 44 of these presets have been added to the Favorites folder.
- HQ Selector for each layer. When selected, it will oversample 4 times the current layer. This option is saved per preset and also in the project/song.
- New Modulation-Matrix Destinations: All Envelopes Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release levels (All Amp and Mod Envelopes).
- New Modulation-Matrix option: Real-Time (ON by Default). When you have a Mod-Matrix slot that doesn't need to be processed in Real-Time, you can turn this option to Off and save a lot of CPU usage. The processing will only be done when a new note is played.
- Several new options to the WusikSND format as described by the list below (plus support for the same options on SFZ files).
- Added all the above new WusikSND options to the new Integrated Sampler-Editor.
- Disk-Streaming support for SFZ/WAV files (16 and 24 bits - Layers O1, O2, O3 and O4).
- More SFZ op-codes: PITCH_KEYTRACK=0, PITCH_KEYTRACK=100, LOOP_MODE=ONE_SHOT, LOOP_START, LOOP_END, OSCILLATOR=ON, TRIGGER=FIRST, TRIGGER=LEGATO, TRIGGER=RELEASE, OFFSET, SEQ_POSITION, (aka Round Robin, starts at 1) SW_LAST, SW_DOWN, SW_UP, SW_PREVIOUS, (Key Switches, -1=Default and -2=SustainPedal) LORAND and HIRAND (random sample selection on new note).
- SFZ Export added to the sample-editor.
- New Choke-Group: Stop All. When playing a sound with this group setting, all other notes will stop. In the SFZ support, this is group 999.
- Drag-and-drop of WusikPRST (Preset) files (before it was WAV, WusikSND and SFZ files only).
- New Skin-Type 003. All Mod-Matrix parameters are hidden in the following layers: Master Mix, Master FX Edit and Wavesequencer Editor.
- When trying to load a WusikSND file that is missing, first, the code will try to open the same file-name with the .SFZ extension. If a SFZ file is found at the same location as the original WusikSND file, it gets loaded and the preset re-saved with the SFZ reference instead.
- Skin updated so arpeggiator is accessible.
- Several problems related to reading WAV/SFZ files.
- Problem with the FX version related to some graphic-images.
- Problem with Loop-Position Modulation x Poly Presets.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Problem when using Note-Learn muting the note inputs.
- Groove-Box/G-Seq Midi-Learn is now working on all Groove Box parameters.
- Internal memory leak problems with very large sound files.
- Changing number-of-voices no longer re-loads sounds, only the preset.
- Many misc. skin fixes.
- Additional misc. bug fixes.
This update is free for all existing owners of Viral Outbreak.
13 Oct 2010 Nucleus SoundLab releases NanoSequences [ReFill]