The features of the Mac version are identical to the Windows version and the price is still $69 (excl. VAT). Registrations are cross-platform. If you have already obtained a registration for the µTonic for Windows you do not need to purchase an additional registration for the Mac version.
A demo version is available.
- Eight channel drum and percussion synthesizer. Fully automatable.
- Pattern based drum machine engine, synchronized to the host sequencer.
- 100% synthetic sound, rendered in real-time. No samples!
- Versatile sound architecture allow for a wide variety of tweakable drums and effects.
- Powerful sound shaping possibilities, including equalizing and distortion for each channel.
- Uncompromised audio quality (Over-sampled oscillators, sample accurate triggering etc.).
- Extreme parameter ranges with virtually infinite resolutions. Works in any sample-rate.
- Straightforward and easy to use interface with context menus, popup hints etc.
- Cut, copy, paste, load and save programs, individual drum patches and patterns.
- Plenty of creative editing options, including randomizing functions etc.
- MIDI out support. Use the pattern engine to control other plug-ins.
- Comes bundled with a hefty chunk of factory sounds and patterns.
The requirements for running the µTonic on Mac are:
- 500MHz G3 (1GHz G4 is recommended).
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
- A VST-compatible host application.