16th March 2010
NUGEN Audio has announced the release of the 3rd generation of its stereo enhancement and adjustment plug-in Stereoizer. It's available now for Windows (VST) and Mac OS X (VST/AU) for $99.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. Stereoizer will make your audio "more coherent, highly polished and spatially balanced without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay," according to NUGEN Audio.
Stereoizer allows for the full range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiences that transform the soundstage. With visual audio analysis feedback and an intuitive control layout, NUGEN Audio says that Stereoizer delivers a satisfying user experience and the right result with the minimum of effort.
New in Stereoizer 3:
- New IID algorithm.
- New ITD algorithm.
- Frequency limited processing.
- New dynamics options.
- Intuitive stereo spectral analysis.
- Stereo position meter.
- Balance controls.
- Solo controls.
- Comprehensive presets.
Mix | Sound Design:
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra.
- Introducing width to mono recordings.
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels.
- Reigning in over enthusiastic spot FX.
- Creating 'centre space'.
- Settling 'forward' sounds.
- Generating panoramic ambience.
- Adding richness and gloss.
- Re-focusing central solidity.
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression.
- Opening up cluttered frequencies.
- Fixing poorly positioned mic's.
- Adding depth, width and space to specific tracks.
- Enlivening static sounds.
Mastering | Post | Restoration:
- Natural extrapolation of existing image.
- Frequency specific enhancement.
- Taming eccentric material.
- Re-introduction of natural ambience.
- Firmly define existing stereo spectrum.
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ.
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction.
- Subtle blending of inserts and returns.
- Psychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns.
16 Sep 2012 NUGEN Audio releases ISL True-Peak Limiter
21 Jun 2011 NUGEN Audio updates VisLM to v1.4
04 Jan 2011 NUGEN Audio updates VisLM to v1.02
21 Dec 2010 NUGEN Audio releases VisLM - Loudness Meter
04 Nov 2010 NUGEN Audio updates All VST OSX Plug-ins
20 Oct 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Monofilter to v4.0.4
06 Oct 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Visualizer for Mac to v1.9.5
26 Jul 2010 NuGen Audio updates SEQ 1 and SEQ 2 to v1.2.7
29 Jun 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Monofilter to v4.02
15 Jun 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Visualizer to v1.9.3