NuGen Audio has announced the release of Stereopack version 2, its complete plug-in solution for Stereo enhancement, definition, positioning and restoration. This new release introduces new RTAS versions and a completely re-designed Stereoplacer.
Stereopack version 2 offers redesigned interfaces and many new features, including switchable mastering quality linear phase/zero latency filters, detailed graphical feedback, many additional presets and a new "1, 2 Free" pricing structure.
Stereopack 2 is available now in RTAS, AU and VST formats for Windows and Mac OS X.
Mix | Sound Design:
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra.
- Bringing definition to weak/hollow bass.
- Anchoring bass where stereo FX are used.
- Introducing width to mono recordings.
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels.
- Reigning in over enthusiastic spot FX.
- Creating 'centre space'.
- Settling 'forward' sounds.
- Generating panoramic ambience.
- Adding richness and gloss.
- Re-focusing central solidity.
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression.
- Opening up cluttered frequencies.
- Fixing poorly positioned mic's.
- Adding depth, width and space to specific tracks.
- Enlivening static sounds.
Mastering | Post | Restoration:
- Natural extrapolation of existing image.
- Frequency specific enhancement.
- Re-positioning of specific elements.
- Taming eccentric material.
- Re-introduction of natural ambience.
- Firmly define existing stereo spectrum.
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ.
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction.
- Subtle blending of inserts and returns.
- Psychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns.
- Stereoizer $99.
- Stereoplacer $99.
- Monofilter $119.
- Stereopack (1, 2, Free promotion) $199 (includes Stereoizer, Monofilter & Stereoplacer).