11th July 2006
NuGen Audio has announced the release of Visualizer v1.0 beta 1, beginning the second round of beta testing for the audio analysis tool.
Available as a free download to anyone wishing to try. Users posting comments/suggestions to NuGen Audio will be entered into a prize draw to win the full release version.
Change since Beta 0.3:
- GUI added for access to main displays.
- Link function added.
- Control panel 'open/select' controls added.
- Level meter control panel functionality added:
- Meter pre-sets (K-scales, DFS, Custom etc.).
- Independent RMS functions (if un-linked).
- Meter orientation.
- Peak hold on/off.
- Meter Colors.
- Color split-points.
- FS offset.
- Meter 'style'.
- Zoom and pan view functionality added to spectrum analyser and stereo spectrum analyser scales.
- Correlation meter implemented.
16 Sep 2012 NUGEN Audio releases ISL True-Peak Limiter
21 Jun 2011 NUGEN Audio updates VisLM to v1.4
04 Jan 2011 NUGEN Audio updates VisLM to v1.02
21 Dec 2010 NUGEN Audio releases VisLM - Loudness Meter
04 Nov 2010 NUGEN Audio updates All VST OSX Plug-ins
20 Oct 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Monofilter to v4.0.4
06 Oct 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Visualizer for Mac to v1.9.5
26 Jul 2010 NuGen Audio updates SEQ 1 and SEQ 2 to v1.2.7
29 Jun 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Monofilter to v4.02
15 Jun 2010 NUGEN Audio updates Visualizer to v1.9.3