ReBass uses convolution to target bass frequencies with extreme precision, emphasizing just a perfect fifth while leaving the surrounding material untouched. This means no messing around with endless sweeping and tweaking - just target the range you want from C0-G0 (31-46Hz) to B3-F#4 (233-394Hz) by picking one of the 36 impulses. Each impulse is one semitone higher than the last, so you don't have to think like an engineer to get a great sound - it's quick, clear and free of the phasing artifacts and imprecisions EQ can introduce.
ReBass supports automation through CV modulation, making all sorts of contemporary unique sounds possible, from dub-step to sound design. ReBass is also good for bringing out the bass in bass deficient recordings - ideal for beefing up vintage recordings or restoring frequencies attenuated during budget recording.
- Extreme precision bandpass, rolling off 110 dB within 1.5 semitones from the target range.
- 36 impulse organized by starting pitch cover 3 octaves from C0-G0 (31-46Hz) to B3-F#4 (233-394Hz).
- Audiophile Design: Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz sample rates, with accurate detail, ultra-low noise floor and utmost transparency.
- Easy to Use Controls: Impulse List, Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls make it easy to mix and shape the bass.
- Smooth CV based automation can be used Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet to creatively change your sound.
Price: € 55.00.