Tone Mutation Instruments can change the timbre of any sound in a mix with 36 different color options in just a few clicks. From subtle variations to a complete tonal shift, NSTMI is designed to work equally well in mixes and creative sound design with complex timbres that are quick and easy to achieve. 36 Timbral Impulses based on the acoustic resonance of acoustic and electro-acoustic instrument are designed to open up a whole new world of sonic possibilities.
The Tone Mutation convolution engine is designed to enable the user to sculpt the overall sound of any audio track in a new way. By distilling the detailed global character of an acoustic or electro-acoustic instrument into an impulse it becomes possible to transfer its "personality" to any other track, yielding new tonal offspring.
- 36 Timbral Impulses cover a wide range of instruments: various guitars, bass, cabinets, strings, woodwinds, brass, marimba, ensemble sections, folk instruments and even a Renaissance shawm.
- Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls are designed to make it easy to mix and shape the sounds.
- Audiophile design supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz sample rates, with processing optimized for each sample rate.
- Bonus: Some patches are available to trial users to get started quickly, but registered users get even more, including intermittent e-mailed updates from Numerical Sound.
- Combinator patches that use NSTMI in series and especially in parallel can be used as a sound design tool. Sonic elements such as attack/clicks/body can be isolated and then recombined in new and unique ways.
Price: €65 / $79 at Propellerhead's shop.
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
26 Feb 2014 Sounds And Effects releases ODD Reason ReFill
17 Oct 2013 Sounds And Effects releases Netherworld Bundle
10 Oct 2013 Loopmasters release "Deep Groove House Vol.2"