Numerical Sound has released Numerical Sound Tone Mutation: Vocals (TMV), a new Rack Extension for Reason.
TMV contains 36 human vowels and animal resonances designed to greatly expand the range of your synthesizer and audio tracks by transforming them into vocal sounds. High precision resonances dramatically enhance vibrato - giving accurate vibrato tone from any synth. Elevated high frequencies allow TMV to work with and maintain clarity and impact on any percussion sound. Dramatically changes the sound of your existing patches, especially pads and full-frequency sounds. The available combinator patch allows smooth morphing through 8 different selectable vocal sounds on any Reason instrument.
- 36 Timbral Impulses cover a wide range of vowels and semi-vowels as well as a selection of Walrus, Whale, Alligator, Leopard and Panther vocalizations snapshots.
- "The next generation wav-sequencing" functionality that goes far beyond what classics like the WaveStation or Prophet VS offered and also can now apply it to any sound - including recorded tracks. New sound possibilities that up to now have been virtually impossible to do in Reason.
- The Convolution approach enables capabilities and precision sound that is impossible with parametric and multiband EQs.
- Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls make it easy to mix and shape the sounds.
- Audiophile design supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 kHz sample rates, with processing transparently optimized for each sample rate.
- Find different ways to use TMV instantly with the free combinator instrument patches. Some patches are available to trial users to get started quickly, but registered users get even more, including intermittent e-mailed updates from Numerical Sound.