Fat machine allows you the creation of fat harmonic rich leads and basses, trancey arpeggios with a constantly evolving sound and other hi quality synth sounds, thanks to the alias-free technology of NUsofting.
"It is an easy to use, high quality virtual analogue synthesizer, with many powerful and unique features for its small size. Fat Machine possesses the capability to realise a remarkably aggressive or crystal clear sound, you decide!"
"Careful attention has been paid to choose its functions for the utmost musical quality, ensuring easy editing and high creativity. Fat Machine is a superb MIDI performance synth with mod wheel, aftertouch, pitchbend and several velocity mod destinations for its three flexible
Based on the previously released Astrolead synth which shared some of the sound shaping characteristics of the Astrobelt Pad Machine synthesizer, it has been revamped to include a thorough filter redesign, as well as improving and adding many other features.
Fat Machine can be purchased for $29/€29 and a demo version is available for download.
- 2 oscillators with pulse (+PW modulation), triangle (+PW modulation), saw waveforms.
- Detune for second oscillator : -100,+100 cents, -12,+12 semitones.
- Sub oscillator triangle waveform.
- Noise generator with variable band width.
- Alias free sound generation at any sample rate, from 22K to 96K.
- 24 db/octave resonant low pass filter with soft saturation and cutoff key tracking.
- 3 ADSR 6 controls flexible exponential envelopes (AL AT DL DT SR RL).
- Easy to use envelopes with big coloured graphical display.
- Independent envelopes for Filter frequency, Pitch and Amplitude.
- Random attack level for each envelope at each note on.
- 3 velocity sensitivity controls for each envelope.
- Velocity to attack level, velocity to attack time, velocity to decay level.
- Main velocity switch for each envelope.
- 5 velocity curves selectable.
- Main distortion effect with amount knob.
- Full mono/poly implementation: poly, mono, legato.
- Glide effect with adjustable time, constant speed or time selectable.
- 1 LFO with 5 waveforms, sine, ramp up, ramp down, triangle, square.
- 5 LFO modulation destinations adjustable: Amplitude, Filter, Pitch , PW 1, PW2,
- 3 independent amount modulation pages, normal, mod wheel controlled, aftertouch controlled.
- LFO rate and delay controls independently syncable to VST host.
- 5 switch to mute or bypass synthesizer main sections: oscillator 1 + sub, oscillator 2, noise generator, filter, LFO.
- Master volume control.
- Max polyphony selectable from 4 to 64 voices.
- Pitchbend range selectable from 0 to 12 semitones.
- Non destructive preset manager with store, compare and recall functions.
- Smart random generation for single preset or full bank.
- 100 quality sounds extra bank.
- 3D graphical interface with switchable "neon" effect.