NUSofting has announced that Combo Sister is now available for Mac OS X Universal Binary enabling Mac users to enjoy the sound of the transistor combo organ. It costs €35.90 / $48.90 and is available in VST and AU formats. A demo version is available.
- 2 oscillators banks:
- Transistor "enriched sine wave" sound (for "Hammond imitator" electric organs).
- Transistor square wave (for buzzer combo).
- Extra Bass oscillators bank for 16' and 8' ranks.
- 6 drawstops - 16', 5 1/3', 8', 4', 2 2/3', 2'.
- 4 timbre stops - Add (no filter), String, Reed, Flute.
- Percussion: switch (special amplitude envelope).
- Sustain: switch (long release).
- Tremolo: with Rate and Depth knobs.
- Vibrato: with Rate and Depth knobs.
- Booster: smooth analogue saturator with switch and distortion amount knob.
- Transistor: knob for electric click and analogue noisiness amount.
- Soft: tone smoother knob.
- Extra controls:
- Master Fine Tune: -+ 50 cents.
- Max Voices Polyphony selection: 2 to 16 voices.
- MIDI Velocity sensitivity switch.
- Render Quality switch.
- Help on-line with MIDI CC# map by the option menu.
- Presets ready to play.
- 3D retro graphic interface.
NUSofting has also launched a redesigned website featuring a new look and easier navigation plus an on-line jukebox. The prices in the NUSofting Shop have been revised with many reductions.
HarpTime Pro has been reduced to $48 and the "Fun" version has been discontinued.