18th August 2008
NUSofting has released the Mac OS X (VST & AU) version of its Modelonia "Physical Modeling Engine" Synthesizer and also updated the Windows version to v22.214.171.124.
This new version also includes more presets: a new bank of 128 presets designed by Xenos, orientated to abstract, atmospheric and synth sounds, is included.
Changes in 126.96.36.199
Sound Engine Update and Upgrade:
- Added an extra bank of 128 new presets and new Templates in the Sound Wizard.
- LFO Single Shot Mode added, it can be used as an extra envelope.
- MIDI Program Change response added.
- The Macro control is now automatable and linked to MIDI CC 45 by default.
- PitchBend response improved.
- Dynamic response and vibrato improved.
- Fixed compatibility issues with various Hosts.
Utilities Update and Upgrade:
- Bank Rotate: all preset banks (FXB files) in the Data folder can be loaded by the GUI with a single click.
- Skin Rotate: all skin sets (editor appearance) in the Data folder can now be loaded on the fly with a single click.
- Refresh of program names has been fixed, both on host and Modelonia GUI.
Pricing & Availability
Modelonia is now available for Mac OS X in AU and VST formats and Windows in the VST format.
The price is $75. Demo versions are available (the Windows demo is still v1.2).
21 Jun 2010 NUSofting updates Strings Dreams to v1.4
16 Apr 2009 NUSofting announces Strings Dream Synthesizer
17 Mar 2009 NUSofting releases Prima Delay
28 Nov 2008 SMPlugins releases Open Guitar
23 Apr 2008 NUSofting sets Groove Analogizer FREE