17th March 2009
NUSofting has announced the release of Prima Delay, a new effect plug-in capable of producing a myriad of echo types and a compelling array of reverbs. And as if that isn't enough, it's also able to produce stereo chorusing and a cluster of unique phasing effects that will provide complete transformations of your sounds.
- Number of Delay Taps adjustable from 1 to 128.
- Tap Delay Time, each from 1 to 2000 ms (dependant on Sample Rate).
- Amplitude Envelope for taps with adjustable curvature.
- Tap Times deployment for accelerated or decelerated delay effects ("bouncing ball").
- Positive or Negative Feedback.
- LFO modulation of delay lengths (Rate and Depth controls).
- 3 Delay Line Quality types.
- 12dB Highpass and Lowpass filters on input signal before delay.
- Mono, Stereo and inverse Stereo output of the Taps, alternated on left and right channels.
- MIDI learn for each parameter, preset selection by Program Change.
- Graphic Display of the series of taps, with zoom focus.
- Works at any Sample Rate.
- Skinnable interface, 3 skins already included.
- Use Alt key and click non the display to open the PDF Manual from the GUI.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at $45, Prima Delay is currently available as a VST effect plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows. The AU version will be released shortly. Demo versions are available.
21 Jun 2010 NUSofting updates Strings Dreams to v1.4
16 Apr 2009 NUSofting announces Strings Dream Synthesizer
17 Mar 2009 NUSofting releases Prima Delay
28 Nov 2008 SMPlugins releases Open Guitar
23 Apr 2008 NUSofting sets Groove Analogizer FREE