ocenaudio, the free cross-platform (Mac OS X, Windows and Linux), easy-to-use, fast and functional audio editor, has been updated to v2.0.8. Changes for the last few versions are shown below.
- Improvements in audio playback.
- New rescan audio devices menu item.
- New support for Jack Audio on Linux.
- Fix exiting ocenaudio error in some conditions.
- Fix in selection integrity on opened files list.
- Fix initialization error on Mac due to some AudioUnits plugins.
- Fix playback error in low sample rate files.
- Fix translation in some dialogs.
- Fix Wav PCM file saving.
- Improvement in audio capture.
- Improvement in format suggestion when opening raw files.
- New notification on fail in file opening.
- New support to open Windows link (.lnk file).
- New support to change temporary directory using TMPDIR environment variable.
- New support to stopping playback when opening a effect dialog.
- Fix all files filter in open dialog.
- Fix effect applying error on Windows.
- New support for AudioUnits effects from Apple.
- Fix preview in generate tone or noise.
- Fix a bug when delete working file in some conditions.
- Fix duplicate files in rpm packages.
- New device options shortcut (Mac/Windows).
- Fix Debian uninstaller.
- Fix Flac saving error in some conditions.
- Fix recent items showed on Recent Menu.
- Fix opening empty files in some conditions on Windows.
- New marker label editor.
- New recording option: Move cursor to Recording Stop Position.
- New support to MKV files.
- New VST for linux.
- Fix generating noise and tone.
- New Key Bindings Panel.
- New collaborative translations page at github.
- Fix effect playback preview.
- Fix incorrect properties from generator in paste special.
- Fix level meter for multichannel files.
- Fix multichannel wave file opening.
- Fix Windows 64-bit error in some conditions when opening.
- Brazilian Portuguese translation updated.
- Fix memory leak when opening http files.
- Italian translation added (thanks Massimo Ferreri).
- New fading effect dialog.
- Optimization for VST with large number of parameters.