17th October 2012
- Velocity Lane. You can now increase and decrease Note velocity with vertical bars. Toggle Velocity Lane via the Layer Menu, then click & drag upwards/downwards to edit velocity for selected notes.
- A Loop ON/OFF button has been added to the Transport Bar next to the already available shortcut cmd/ctrl + L.
- Track freely resizeable. Click & drag upwards/downwards the bottom of the Track Header. Track size is now a private parameter (i.e. per user) just as with Solo or Loop for example.
- Piano Roll freely scrollable. Use the mouse wheel or the scrollbar over the Piano Keys of the Piano Roll.
- On the Dashboard, you can now choose to perform different actions for each Project by simply left-clicking on the little white arrow on the left.
- Fixed: Sometimes Ohm Studio would not respond for a long time when closing a Project and coming back to the Dashboard.
- Fixed: Moving a Plugin from one Rack to another and then undoing could freeze a Project.
- Resizing/shrinking/moving Rack- and Track Headers is now instant (no animation).
16 Oct 2013 Ohm Force releases Ohm Studio v1.0
07 Jul 2013 66% flash sale on Mobilohm Phaser
04 Jul 2013 Ohm Force Summer Sales (July 5-14)
04 Dec 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 71285