17th October 2012
- Velocity Lane. You can now increase and decrease Note velocity with vertical bars. Toggle Velocity Lane via the Layer Menu, then click & drag upwards/downwards to edit velocity for selected notes.
- A Loop ON/OFF button has been added to the Transport Bar next to the already available shortcut cmd/ctrl + L.
- Track freely resizeable. Click & drag upwards/downwards the bottom of the Track Header. Track size is now a private parameter (i.e. per user) just as with Solo or Loop for example.
- Piano Roll freely scrollable. Use the mouse wheel or the scrollbar over the Piano Keys of the Piano Roll.
- On the Dashboard, you can now choose to perform different actions for each Project by simply left-clicking on the little white arrow on the left.
- Fixed: Sometimes Ohm Studio would not respond for a long time when closing a Project and coming back to the Dashboard.
- Fixed: Moving a Plugin from one Rack to another and then undoing could freeze a Project.
- Resizing/shrinking/moving Rack- and Track Headers is now instant (no animation).
04 Dec 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 71285
08 Nov 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 71120
17 Oct 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 70818