4th December 2012
- Audio Patterns now have handles to adjust their Fade-in, Volume and Fade-out values. Select one (or more) Audio Patterns, go to Edit mode, then click and drag a handle to edit its value, or double-click it to set it back to its default value.
- The new overhauled server architechture provides faster project loading/unloading and project "isolation" (if a project crashes or takes a long time to load, other projects should no longer be blocked or slowed down).
- The Volume parameter of Audio Patterns is now expressed in dB (rather than in %) and can now be used to boost the level of a Sample above its original value.
- Aux Racks can now be renamed and freely moved inside the Mixer view.
- Mouse cursors have been updated to adopt either a Windows or a Mac "look and feel". Choose between the white (Windows) or black (Mac) cursor theme in your Display preferences.
- Several bugs with the mouse cursor image not refreshing properly (e.g. the Eraser tool could sometimes be displayed instead of the Arrow tool).
- One that caused the status indicator of the Chat panel not to work (i.e. it was always green).
04 Dec 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 71285
08 Nov 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 71120
17 Oct 2012 Ohm Force updates Ohm Studio to revision 70818