Endless Series is a synthesis and effect plug-in based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates scales, psychedelic drones and sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
Changes in v3.1.1:
- Added user guide.
- Added installer (WIN) and improved OS X installer.
- Added VST3, RTAS and standalone versions.
- Changed stereo mode labels to "single" and "dual".
- Changed "Waveshaper Enable" to "Harmonics Enable".
- Fixed visualiser flicker.
- Program/bank save/load locations persist.
- Now defaults to muted, to avoid loud surprises on load.
- Text entries now filter/limit number of characters.
- Fixed some hidden controls drawing when they shouldn't.
- Fixed clicking envelope and MIDI reset.
- Fixed crash with long preset names.
- Fixed initialization of noise mod rate.
- Fixed disappearing audio in autostep mode with a small range.
- Changed scale root texts, to specify enharmonic equivalents.
- Increased headroom in standalone for less clipping.
- Corrected some help texts.
- Minor graphical tweaks.
Changes in v3.0.1 [Release on App store only]:
- Added OS X standalone version.
- Fixed truncated help texts.
- Fixed click when flanger fbk == 0.
- Fixed some spelling mistakes.
- Fixed AU audio input problems in Presonus Studio One / NI Kore.
28 Nov 2013 Oli Larkin "Endless Series" Half Price Sale
27 May 2011 Oli Larkin releases Endless Series v3.0
10 Mar 2008 Oli Larkin releases pMix (Preset Mixer) Beta
28 Sep 2007 Oli Larkin releases Endless Series Version 2
13 Oct 2005 Oli Larkin releases Dronebox2 and Polycomb
20 Sep 2005 Oli Larkin announces Dronebox2 and Polycomb
06 Feb 2005 Oli Larkin updates Beat Morpher to v1.1