27th May 2011
Oli Larkin has announced the release of version 3.0 of the Endless Series. Endless Series version 3 is completely rewritten in C++ and no longer requires the Pluggo runtime. The functionality of the four version 2 plugins is now all in one plugin.
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect plugin based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
- VST2 / AudioUnit plugin based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion.
- Additive tone generator with up to 40 partials.
- Circular pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and 24 stage phaser FX.
- Glissando, auto-stepped and MIDI stepped modes.
- Many options to tweak harmonicity and timbre.
- Stereo detune, phase offset and auto-panning.
- Quantise pitches to 14 different scales.
- Soft clipping, extra harmonics and noise modulation.
- Fast ASR amplitude envelope in MIDI stepped mode.
- MIDI reset-able for repeatable output.
- Integrated help system.
- 32 high quality factory presets.
Pricing & Availability
Endless Series is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST and AU plug-in formats. It costs £29.99. Upgrade from previous versions is £9.99.
28 Nov 2013 Oli Larkin "Endless Series" Half Price Sale
27 May 2011 Oli Larkin releases Endless Series v3.0
10 Mar 2008 Oli Larkin releases pMix (Preset Mixer) Beta
28 Sep 2007 Oli Larkin releases Endless Series Version 2
13 Oct 2005 Oli Larkin releases Dronebox2 and Polycomb
20 Sep 2005 Oli Larkin announces Dronebox2 and Polycomb
06 Feb 2005 Oli Larkin updates Beat Morpher to v1.1