Oli Larkin has announced the release of version 3.0 of the Endless Series. Endless Series version 3 is completely rewritten in C++ and no longer requires the Pluggo runtime. The functionality of the four version 2 plugins is now all in one plugin.
Endless Series is a unique synthesis and effect plugin based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion. It generates mind bending infinite scales, psychedelic drones and fascinating sonic textures and works as a tone generator, a ring modulator, phaser, flanger or resonant filter bank effect.
- VST2 / AudioUnit plugin based on the Shepard Tone auditory illusion.
- Additive tone generator with up to 40 partials.
- Circular pitch ring modulator, flanger, filter and 24 stage phaser FX.
- Glissando, auto-stepped and MIDI stepped modes.
- Many options to tweak harmonicity and timbre.
- Stereo detune, phase offset and auto-panning.
- Quantise pitches to 14 different scales.
- Soft clipping, extra harmonics and noise modulation.
- Fast ASR amplitude envelope in MIDI stepped mode.
- MIDI reset-able for repeatable output.
- Integrated help system.
- 32 high quality factory presets.
Pricing & Availability
Endless Series is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST and AU plug-in formats. It costs £29.99. Upgrade from previous versions is £9.99.