Oli Larkin has updated Endless Series Shepard Tone to version 3.1.2. This update is recommended for all users, but especially RTAS and VST3 users. Links to the updated version will be sent out via email shortly.
Endless Series is on sale for £19.99 instead of £29.99 until 31/03/12.
New features in 3.1.2:
- VST2 - added MIDI key labels for reset and step.
- VST3 - now supports program list (compliant hosts only).
- VST3 - now supports right-click to bring up host's parameter context menu (vst3.5 compliant hosts only).
- Updated manual.
Bug fixes in 3.1.2:
- Mouse wheel no longer affects meters.
- AU - fixed tiny memory leaks.
- Can now load fxp/fxb files made with previous versions.
- AU - bypass now works in many more hosts.
- RTAS OS X - GUI doesn't get stuck on desktop or steal key presses.
- VST3 - mono instance no longer crashes host.
- Meters now work on load in x64 WIN standalone.