20th December 2011
One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to version 1.1.13.
- Bug Fix: FL Studio 10 would hang when the Poise GUI was open.
- Error reporting is now optional and off by default. Previously, error reporting was always on, but required confirmation before sending any reports.
- Bug Fix: In ProTools the GUI did not draw itself correctly when first opened.
- Bug Fix: The "Velocity Split" and "Velocity Remove Overlap" commands did not work correctly. They were leaving small gaps in a pads velocity mapping. Pads would not trigger when the velocity fell in gaps between samples.
- Bug Fix: Previewing 24 bit PCM wave-files in the browser would hang Poise.
- Active pads are now killed on sequencer stop.
- Sending a MIDI panic message to Poise will now kill all active drum pads.
- Hotkeys should now work in FL Studio 9.
- Hotkeys might work in Renoise (some more testing needs to be done).
- Improved how the hotkeys work. The improvements will make it easier and quicker to fix hotkey problems in future.