One Small Clue has released beta 5 of Poise v0.8.
Changes since beta 3:
- New: Set parameters for multiple sample layers.
- Right Click -> Set All Layers...
- Will set all layers on all selected pads.
- New: Added option to Import/Export Pad Data.
- Min and Max values will be displayed in the Info bar when editing velocity ranges.
- Hotkey functionality can be disabled. (It's off by default, enable in the main menu).
- The Hot keys and VST resizing routines were tweaked for compatibility with Tracktion 3, Reaper, FL Studio.
- A single click opens a folder.
- Sample in browser is replayed when re-clicked.
- Fixed: A bug when using multiple instances. (Hotkey related)
- Fixed: 24 bit wave files weren't being read correctly. Only half the file would load.
- Fixed: Right Clicking a knob would leave display artifacts.
- Poise is still capturing keystrokes incorrectly. I've fixed this for Cubase users but there may still be problems in other hosts.
- The VST window wasn't being resized correctly in Cubase. There still may be problems in other hosts.
- Fixed: The pad Volume, Balance and Pitch knobs weren't updating until the next sample triggered.
- Delete key now resets the selected pads.
- A,D,S,W - can be used to change the selected pad.