One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to v1.0.13.
- Improvement: Pads now have a voice mode property (Mono/Poly). Poly is the default and allows pads to play overlapped notes. Mono prevents notes from overlapping.
- Improvement: 'Pad Release mode' has been replaced by 'Play Mode'.
- Improvement: Choke groups have been replaced by the more flexible Cut/Cut by scheme. Poise did have Cut/Cut by functionality but it was a non-standard implementation and was confusing to use.
- Improvement: The Auto, Name and Samples buttons have all been removed. Their purpose was either cryptic or unnecessary. The Auto button has been replaced by a 'Select pad with MIDI notes' in the drum pad context menu. The Name button has been replaced by a 'View' option in the drum pad context menu.
- Improvement: The pad output selection control has changed from a numeric knob to a pop-up menu.
- Improvement: The pad mute/solo indicators are now less visually overwhelming.
- Improvement: Cut/Cut by drum pad indicators are now the same color as the drum pad text.
- Improvement: The pitch knobs were impossible to adjust accurately. They now snap to semitone and cent values.
- Improvement: Pad Lock added. When loading a drum kit, locked pads will not be altered.
- Improvement: The hot key routines have been tweaked slightly to improve support for having multiple Poise GUIs open at the same time. (Hot keys were linked to the most recent opened GUI.) This hasn't been tested extensively but appears to work correctly so far.
- Bug Fix: The pad layer mode button wasn't updated when loading a sample on an empty drum pad.
- Bug Fix: Folders not containing any samples or child folders were unable to be closed.
- Bug Fix: Linked pads didn't receive note-off events.
- Bug Fix: Help text in status bar would disappear after adjusting a knob, even when the cursor was still above the knob.
- Bug Fix: Mute and Solo light colors on the drum pad weren't set correctly when reading skin config.ini file.
- Bug Fix: [Podium] Poise would steal focus from Podium when the GUI was opened. Even when hot keys weren't enabled.