1st April 2009
One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to v18.104.22.168.
Changes since v22.214.171.124:
- New: "Poise.dll" file can be renamed to "Poise xx Out.dll" where xx specifies the number of outputs. (1 to 16 stereo outputs are valid). This allows Poise with different output configurations to be used in hosts which do not support plugins with variable input/output configurations (such as EnergyXT 2 or Bidule).
- Fixed: Hosts that do not support plugins changing their input/output counts would crash.
- Possible Fix: Replacing a sample in Podium could cause a crash.
- Mouse wheel support for the browser added (Round 2).
- Fixed: There was an another issue with projects not being loaded.