3rd March 2010
One Small Clue has updated Poise to version 1.0.19.
- Change: new skin color properties added:
- Change: Gem theme now default
- Change: Normalising samples on load is now optional.
- Improvement: Added a third play mode, "Auto". It is a hybrid of the "Note-On" and "One Shot" modes. Samples will play to the end when envelopes are off. Envelopes will have their release stage triggered on midi note-off events.
- Improvement: Some general improvements when searching for lost files.
- Improvement: Drum kit data folders aren't shown in the browser anymore.
- Improvement: [Ctrl + Alt + Drag and drop one pad to another pad] will set up a pad link.
- Improvement: Triggering a pad with the mouse now also triggers all linked pads.
- Improvement: Pads are now triggered with different velocities depending on where they are clicked.
- Improvement: Layers triggered with the mouse will trigger with appropriate velocities.
- Improvement: The "select pad with midi note" option now also selects the triggered layer.
- Improvement: When clicking a pad, the triggered layer will automatically be shown.
- Improvement: All previous search paths are used when searching for a missing sample file.
- Improvement: 'Learn all trigger notes' now works a little differently.
- Bug Fix: When importing a cell, velocity ranges were sometimes restored incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Loading more then 8 sample files on a pad would lead to a crash.
- Bug Fix: When dragging a sample from one pad to another, multiple samples would sometimes be moved.
- Bug Fix: Loading projects saved with the demo version would cause errors.
- Bug Fix: After learning trigger notes, parameters weren't able to be adjusted.
- Bug fixes related to new save/load methods introduced in version 1.0.15.
- Bug Fix: Amplitude envelope type wasn't restored when loading projects/kits.
- Bug Fix: Relative paths are now stored in the drum kit files.
- Bug Fix: sample file locations weren't saved correctly.
- Bug Fix: Some changes to the the way embedded sample data was saved.
- Bug Fix: Velocity values from older drum kits were read incorrectly.
22 Jun 2011 One Small Clue releases Preston Gate
17 Jun 2011 One Small Clue releases Preston Gate Public Beta
24 Feb 2011 One Small Clue releases Lugosi - FSU Delay
09 Mar 2010 One Small Clue updates Poise to v1.0.20
03 Mar 2010 One Small Clue updates Poise to v1.0.19