17th June 2011
Outsim has updated Synthmaker to version 2.0.5. This release introduces a number of new components and contains some important bug fixes and enhancements.
There's a new Measure Text component that allows you to determine the exact area that text will occupy when displayed. This is very useful for creating dynamic layouts and areas of scrollable text. We've provided a new Text View module that shows this in use.
Other new components include String Array and Int Array switches, a Boolean Xor and three new bitwise Int operators. Several components have been enhanced in this release. The String to String Array allows you to split by field width, the Is Key Pressed has a trigger input to make testing key state easier and the System Folders component now allows you to get at just about any Windows folder on the host system.
The link hover highlighting was too subtle so they've improved that so that you can much more easily pick out the paths of links in more cluttered schematics. If you hover on a link it now gently fades to black or white.
Details of Changes:
- New: Link hover highlighting has been improved to make it easier to see the link you are hovering over.
- New: the String to String Array component can now also split a string into substrings of a particular size.
- New: Measure Text component.
- New: the System Folders component now allows you to find the path to any known folder by supplying the known folder id.
- New: String Array and Int Array switch components.
- New: the IsKeyPressed has a new trigger input which you can use to poll whether the key has been pressed.
- New: Text View module.
- New: Boolean Xor, Int Xor, Int Or and Int Not components.
- Fix: Changing the font in the properties of some modules was was causing links to become frozen and the module to turn red.
- Fix: the Shell Execute component no longer triggers when adding a link to the Exec input.
- Fix: the Shell Execute component now allows opening of files without specifying the application.
- Fix: the Wave File and Wave File Array were not loading very small wave files (below 4096 samples).
- Fix: the Wave File Array component was causing crashes when performing operations after switching between Mono and Stereo.
- Fix: the Clear and NoSave inputs on the Wave File Array component were not working.
- Fix: the Array Builder components were not appearing in the toolbox when filtering by type.
- Fix: the Audio Devices and MIDI In/Out Devices components were not working in the FREE edition.
- Fix: problem with crashing when loading back some schematics where a module in the current navigator path has more than 255 components.
- Fix: locally stored user guide and component reference pdfs were not being opened from the Help menu.
17 Jun 2011 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v2.0.5
28 Apr 2011 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v2.0.4
30 Mar 2011 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v2.0.3
17 Feb 2011 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v2.0.2
24 Jan 2011 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v2.0.1
17 Dec 2010 Outsim releases SynthMaker v2.0
07 Apr 2010 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.7
01 Feb 2010 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.6
03 Dec 2009 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v1.1.5
09 Nov 2009 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.4
28 Sep 2009 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v18.104.22.168
15 Sep 2009 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.3
08 Jul 2008 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.1
24 Apr 2008 Outsim releases SynthMaker v1.1
11 Dec 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.9
17 Oct 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.8a
21 Sep 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.8
19 Jul 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.7
29 May 2007 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v1.0.6
11 Dec 2012 DSP Robotics updates FlowStone to v3.0.1