Outsim has released SynthMaker v0.9.5f.
- The new String to Ascii component was returning negative output for values over 128.
- Corrected glitches in the name editing for Data components.
- New handling for links that cause infinite loops, previously the software would just crash out with no warning.
- The link order was changing when using Make Module on a selection which has multiple links coming from the same output.
- MIDI channel data was not being sent to the host for exported VST plugins.
- No MIDI data was being sent by exported plugins to hosts like Cubase SX or FL Studio and possibly many others.
- Plugin data was not showing correctly in some hosts.
- Fixed bugs in the Round Rect and Filled Round Rect components that could cause the supplied Area data to be modified.
- Copy and paste with the Selector, Multiplexer and Bus components could sometimes cause an invalid argument error.
- Using a GUI Popup List component with no entries in the list was causing the software to crash.
- Fixed a problem that was causing the application to crash on closing.
- Window position is now not saved when the application is minimized at close time.
- A maximized state at close time was not being restored correctly.
- Undo followed by redo was causing links from a component to itself to be duplicated.
- The trigger block on the Counter component introduced as a fix to prevent infinite loops was preventing legitimate feedback from occurring.
- Corrected a small spelling error in the wireless out help text.