Outsim Synthmaker has been updated to v0.7.8p.
New since v0.7.8d:
- Fixed drawing bug with standalone created synths.
- Synthmaker now works in one of two modes: Standard and Advanced.
- New low-level automation components: PBend, MidiCC and MidiCCLearn.
- Introduction of Make Standalone feature.
- New Visual information shows which components and modules support VSTi/Standalone creation.
- Experimental components are now identifiable in the toolbox with a red cross on top of them.
- Fixed bug introduced in the previous version that causes synthmaker to crash when going inside a knob module.
- Changes to the sound are now immediately heard rather than waiting for the next note to be played.
- Fixed Direct Sound device selection bug.
- When creating a VSTi plugin, a new message is displayed when at least one component does not yet support VSTi creation.
- When going inside a module and back up the hierarchy again, the zoom level previously used is preserved.
- Fixed MIDI multithreading bug.
- Fixed multithreading bug that used to cause a crash.
- GUI is now a lot more responsive.
- Knobs can now be moved around in the VSTi view.