Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v0.9.5u. This release furthers the recent improvements to stability in exported VSTs with two big fixes. The problem with plugins not working in FL Studio 6 should now be resolved and the rising CPU issue has also been rectified.
Additions and fixes:
- Fixed the problem with plugins not working in FL Studio 6.
- Corrected a problem with the voice management which was causing a slowly rising cpu during playback in some hosts.
- The Mono To Graph component was delivering data which was not a continuous set of samples.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when using the FFT component due to threading issues.
- Plugged a memory leak in the Font component that was particularly evident when using the readout components or anything using a timer to redraw.
- Export to exe wasn't preventing interaction with hidden components underneath the exported module.
- Updated the Push Button module so that it maintains the font face correctly.
- Added an input to the Int Loop component so that loops of more than 1000 increments can be implemented.