15th May 2006
Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v0.9.5u. This release furthers the recent improvements to stability in exported VSTs with two big fixes. The problem with plugins not working in FL Studio 6 should now be resolved and the rising CPU issue has also been rectified.
Additions and fixes:
- Fixed the problem with plugins not working in FL Studio 6.
- Corrected a problem with the voice management which was causing a slowly rising cpu during playback in some hosts.
- The Mono To Graph component was delivering data which was not a continuous set of samples.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when using the FFT component due to threading issues.
- Plugged a memory leak in the Font component that was particularly evident when using the readout components or anything using a timer to redraw.
- Export to exe wasn't preventing interaction with hidden components underneath the exported module.
- Updated the Push Button module so that it maintains the font face correctly.
- Added an input to the Int Loop component so that loops of more than 1000 increments can be implemented.