22nd May 2006
Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v0.9.5v.
- Wave File Array.
- Wave Array Read.
Additions and fixes:
- Support for 24 bit wave files.
- New Wave File Array and Wave Array Read components.
- Enhanced the Wave Read component so that is now can detect whether a mono or stereo wave is fed into it and process it accordingly.
- Fixed the problem in FL Studio that was causing PC keyboard MIDI input to be lost after interacting with a SynthMaker made plugin.
- Bitmaps were being displayed at the incorrect size when an exported plugin was used on a PC with SynthMaker installed but using a different zoom level from the originator.
- Vertical and Vector sliders have been updated to remove redundant components and increase efficiency.
- Corrected the problem with plugins when used in hosts like WaveLab where preset data was being reset to saved values.
- The Format String component was crashing or giving an incorrect result when using letters x, n or f at the beginning of the format specification.
- The ADSR was not allowing param changes when replaying or stealing a note until after the release phase was complete.
- Preset parameters set up for automation only were not being included in the parameter list for an exported plugin.
- New mechanism for preventing illegal links from being created.