Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v0.9.5x.
- Preset data was not restoring correctly when saved in a host.
- Generated VSTs no longer crash in Bidule.
- Fixed the problem with modules shooting off the screen when zoomed in and accessing properties.
- Added new safeguard to cover the case when corrupted files prevent you from starting the application.
- The File Dialog component has a new input for specifying the default file extension to use when one isn't supplied.
- The String Find component has a new input to allow you to reverse the search direction and look form end to start.
- Poly to Graph can now be used without crashing.
- Fixed a crash that can occur after deleting a preset manager.
- The correct sample rate was not being used by Poly to Mono, MIDI Mono and Pitch to Freq in exported VSTs.
- Stopped a possible crash and some incorrect behavior when saving presets to text file.
- Updated the StepLFO to remove unused module.
- Updated the Wave Draw module so that the button text is restored correctly.
- Updated the Preset Manager to use .txt as the default extension when saving preset data.
- Corrected text on the Create Standalone Application dialog which referred to VST plugins.