Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v1.1.4. This update focuses on VST plug-in compatibility - Outsim managed to isolate and fix a number of important stability issues. In particular, deleting SM generated plug-ins inside a host should now be much more stable than before.
In addition there are a few other fixes and minor tweaks:
- Fixed several memory issues that were causing crashes when deleting plugins in some host applications.
- Fixed a potentially large memory leak when loading bitmaps in SM and exported plugins and exes.
- Corrected a problem with Make Module where selections including Module Input or Output components could result in the wrong external connections being made or worse links could be dropped completely.
- Input buffers were not being reset correctly for ASIO In which was causing lingering audio glitches when switching between audio devices.
- Fixed a multithreading problem with the Is Playing component which was causing crashes and lock ups in exported VST plugins.