7th April 2010
Outsim has updated SynthMaker to v1.1.7. This release contains a huge number of bug fixes and improves compatibility with hosts like Cubase. Exe export also sees a number of improvements in this release.
There is one new component called System Folders. This will give you the App Data and Documents folders on the host PC so that you can use them for storing user data or settings. It's particularly important that you use these folders on Vista and Windows 7 as these are assured to be accessible and don't require admin permissions for writing to them.
Additions and Fixes:
- Fixed a problem where using the Format String to display an automated parameter in an exported plugin can cause the host to freeze.
- Fixed a bug in the Wave Array component which would cause stereo 24bit files loaded into a mono array to be incorrectly converted.
- Fixed a possible crash situation in the Wave Read Hop when changing the hop length.
- Exported exes made to run in full screen now do so immediately instead of showing the window frame first.
- Exported exes running in full screen do not now prevent other popup windows from appearing above them.
- Shell Execute now uses the working folder of target application.
- All the Wave Read components were susceptible to crashing during copy and paste or other operations when used with an analyser.
- Fixed a problem with mouse over tracking getting stuck sometimes when more than one Mouse Move component is being used.
- Added protection for cvtdq2ps and cvtps2dq assembler commands when used on SSE only machines to prevent crashing.
- Fixed a bug in the Graph to Point Array primitive that would cause a crash if no float array was fed into it.
- Poly to Mono doesn't use a fixed size buffer any more and now copes with much larger code sizes.
- DirectSoundOut and ASIOut no longer used fixed size buffers and now cope with much larger code sizes.
- You can now have more than 256 components in a module, up to 32767 in total.
- Fixed the problem of blurring of module front panels at certain zoom and pan settings.
- Fixed a problem that was causing crashes with effects in Cubase that had more than 2 mono inputs.
- Made a small tweak to the Shell Execute component to prevent potential delays after execution.
- The Preset Manager and Preset Save components have a new options input so that advanced users can switch off muting, process kills and audio recompiles after a preset change or load.
- Fixed a problem where MIDI devices were being reset when the schematic window loses and then regains the input focus.
- Fixed a problem in the Sine primitive that can cause unpredictable crashes due to incorrect SSE2 optimisations.
- Fixed a bug in the String to Sysex component that was causing incorrect sysex messages to be sent on random occasions.
- Audio is now stopped during loading of exported exes.
- New System Folders primitive gives you access to App Data and Documents folders for storing settings and user data.
- System Folders.
17 Jun 2011 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v2.0.5
28 Apr 2011 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v2.0.4
30 Mar 2011 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v2.0.3
17 Feb 2011 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v2.0.2
24 Jan 2011 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v2.0.1
17 Dec 2010 Outsim releases SynthMaker v2.0
07 Apr 2010 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.7
01 Feb 2010 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.6
03 Dec 2009 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v1.1.5
09 Nov 2009 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.4
28 Sep 2009 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v220.127.116.11
15 Sep 2009 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.3
08 Jul 2008 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.1.1
24 Apr 2008 Outsim releases SynthMaker v1.1
11 Dec 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.9
17 Oct 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.8a
21 Sep 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.8
19 Jul 2007 Outsim updates SynthMaker to v1.0.7
29 May 2007 Outsim updates Synthmaker to v1.0.6
11 Dec 2012 DSP Robotics updates FlowStone to v3.0.1