2nd November 2011
Breverb 2 is composed of 7 different reverberation units into a single plug-in, designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals. They are modeled on the hardware devices that wrote the history of reverberation, from the '80s to today, and are designed for any application from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
Breverb 2 offers 50 new ambient spaces and more than 270 presets crafted by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up the workflow.
New features at a glance:
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Non-linear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro without any glitches or dropouts.
Price: $269 / €199. Breverb 2 is available at an introductory price of $199 / €149 until November 13th, 2011.
Breverb 2 is available for 32- and 64-bit Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and stand-alone formats.
02 Nov 2011 Overloud releases Breverb 2
10 Oct 2011 Overloud announces October Sale - 40% off
01 Feb 2011 Overloud updates TH2 to v2.1
14 Dec 2010 Overloud releases TH2 Guitar Amp
27 Sep 2010 Overloud releases SpringAge - Spring Reverb
23 Mar 2010 Overloud announces March Specials
24 Dec 2009 Overloud updates Breverb to v1.5.6
26 Jun 2009 Overloud updates TH1 and TH1 Triode to v1.1.3
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
16 Apr 2010 Toontrack Music releases EZmix
02 Apr 2008 Time+Space announces Special Offers for April