22nd February 2011
Brunetti Tube Amplification, the Italian-based manufacturer of tube guitar amplifiers and pedals, has partnered with Overloud to release TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of Overloud's TH2 Guitar Amp plug-in.
This collaboration falls in line with the future direction of Overloud in adding new authorized models to its guitar amplifier simulation software, TH2, and of Brunetti in giving an additional value to their customers by distributing TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of TH2, together with their amplifiers.
Thanks to the Overloud simulation technology and the strict collaboration with Marco Brunetti, the head designer of Brunetti amplifiers, the best Brunetti pedals, cabinets and amplifiers have been modeled with the highest accuracy and sound quality.
Features at a glance:
- Brunetti authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers.
- Mercury and R-evo amplifier, Taxi Drive and Mercury Box distortion pedals, 1x12, 2x12, 4x12 Custom Cabinets available.
- Additional modulation and delay effects coming from TH2.
- 3D, gap-less positioning of microphones.
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology.
- Realistic and easy-to-get rendition of the signal path.
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path.
- Host or MIDI real-time control via Smart Controls.
TH2 Play Brunetti is available as a plugin in VST, RTAS and AU format for Mac OS X 10.5 or higher and Windows XP or higher. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions are natively available.
It is currently available for download from Brunetti website.
02 Nov 2011 Overloud releases Breverb 2
10 Oct 2011 Overloud announces October Sale - 40% off
01 Feb 2011 Overloud updates TH2 to v2.1
14 Dec 2010 Overloud releases TH2 Guitar Amp
27 Sep 2010 Overloud releases SpringAge - Spring Reverb
23 Mar 2010 Overloud announces March Specials
24 Dec 2009 Overloud updates Breverb to v1.5.6
26 Jun 2009 Overloud updates TH1 and TH1 Triode to v1.1.3